Standard Warranty Guidelines
- Ecolink UVC Air Purifier comes with a Standard Warranty of 1 Year period from the date of purchase for any manufacturing defects. Validity of warranties based on the Invoice date.
- This warranty applies to Ecolink UVC Air Purifier for use in Malaysia only
- Customer is required to present the original warranty card or together with the original receipt for your free warranty service, failing which Seller reserves the right to decline any warranty claim.
- Product which does not carry valid model and serial/batch number, will not be covered under warranty of the product is void.
General Terms & Conditions:
- This warranty applies to only manufacturing defects arising from normal usage within the warranty period.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse to attend any product installed at locations which are deemed inaccessible, inappropriate and/or hazardous to the safety and wellbeing of its service agents.
- To the extent permitted by law, no other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose, shall apply to the product. Seller shall not be liable for loss of profits, human injury, special, indirect, or consequential damages sustained in any whatsoever proceeding, claim and/or demand resulting or attributed to the product or services rendered to it.
- The warranty, in no case, shall extend to the payment of any monetary consideration whatsoever, or the replacement or return of the equipment.
- Seller reserves the right to bring back the product for further investigation or diagnosis and shall not be liable for any compensation claim due to whatsoever inconvenience caused to Customer.